A course on Flutter for Beginners.
What you’ll learn
- Developing mobile applications using Flutter
- Basic Programming Knowledge
- Awareness about iOS and Android Platforms
With the release of Flutter 1.0 it is now even more convenient to create cross platform mobile applications.
This course captures the basic fundamentals blocks of Flutter and lets you understand how the whole thing works when put together.
In this course we will be covering
1. What is Flutter
2. Why Dart is used as programming language for Flutter
3. How to make use of Widgets
4. How to read/write data on persistent storage
5. How to make AJAX calls or API calls using various packages
6. Configuring Editors for development like – Visual Studio Code and Android Studio
So let’s start learning FlutterWho this course is for:
- Aspiring Web Developers
- Web Developers
- Mobile Developers