Learn all about creating apps with code in more detail than any YouTube tutorial. Learn Dart Language Basics and Widgets
What you’ll learn
- Learn to install Flutter, Android Studio, and run your first Flutter apps
- Practice using variables, lists, maps functions, loops, classes, objects and inheritance with Google’s programming language, Dart.
- Learn how to use the Flutter app development framework
- Build the UI for an app by using Flutter’s text, button, text and image widgets
- Develop apps using the Flutter SDK
- Learn to code with practical app projects!
- Plan the creation of an app.
- Build and style an app user interface.
- Handle app user input and output.
- Access all source code for instant reference.
- Build 2 complete projects.
- And much more!
- A working computer onto which you can install Flutter
- Some small amount of Coding knowledge would be beneficial but overall not necessary